The Radiator Company Water Lily Radiator
The Radiator Company Water Lily Radiator is a subtle and beautiful Italian design, with slim unobtrusive panels.
The Radiator Company Water Lily Radiator is available as either White, RAL colours, or 32 Special Finishes
To choose the RAL colour you require, please select the colour on the right and then type in your choice to the notes box at the checkout - to view available colours please click here, we will then confirm back by return.
- Available in White, RAL Colours or Special Finishes
- 5 Vertical Models
- Single or Double Panel
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Material: 70mm Mild Steel Tube with 30mm Collectors
- White - 3-5 working days.
- RAL Colours and Special Finishes 5 weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
The Radiator Company Water Lily Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330