The Tudor 2 - 490mm High - Cast Iron Radiator - 2 Column
The Tudor 2 - Cast Iron Radiator - 2 Column is a very traditional Edwardian type radiator, carefully crafted to offer a versatile choice of heights and widths.
The simple column design of the Tudor gives a contemporary feel for the more modern setting as well as an authentic feel for the period home.
This stunning slimline Cast Iron Radiator will go with a modern setting due to its contemporary design, as well as equally in a more traditional setting such as a Barn Conversion or a Period Home.
The Tudor 2 is available in 4 heights, 490mm, 640mm, 740mm and 1040mm high - and is hand made in the UK.
**This radiator can be any section size from 3 to 40 sections. We have displayed the most common sizes to purchase - if the size you require isn't shown please contact us and we can provide a price/order**
To assist with how to calculate how many sections you require click on the below links:
This wonderful Cast Iron Radiator is available in a choice of numerous finishes, click on the 'Colour Options' tab for more information.
We know buying Cast Iron Radiators can be confusing, so we have prepared a FAQ with the common questions we get asked, click here to view
- Available in Custom Paint, Farrow & Ball Colours, Antiqued Paint, Highlight Paint, Burnished Finish, Hand Polished Finish.
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Made in the UK
- Sold in Sections
- 2 Column
- 2 Heights
- 90mm Depth
- Custom built in all sizes from 3-40 sections
- Pressure tested prior to delivery
- Material: Cast Iron Multi Column
- 1 week for Custom Metallic
- 2 week for all other finishes
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
- Supplied complete with plugs, bushes, and air vents.
Sizing & Heating Outputs
The Tudor 2 - Cast Iron Radiator - Outputs