The Tudor 4 - 475mm High - 4 Column - Cast Iron Radiator is a very traditional Edwardian type radiator, carefully crafted to offer a versatile choice of heights and widths. The simple column design of the Tudor gives a contemporary feel for the more modern setting as well as an authentic feel for the period home.
This stunning Cast Iron Radiator will go with a modern setting due to its contemporary design, as well as equally in a more traditional setting such as a Barn Conversion or a Period Home.
The Tudor 4 is available in 4 heights, 360mm, 475mm, 600mm and 760mm and is hand made in the UK.
**This radiator can be any section size from 3 to 40 sections. We have displayed the most common sizes to purchase - if the size you require isn't shown please contact us and we can provide a price/order**
To assist with how to calculate how many sections you require click on the below links:
This wonderful Cast Iron Radiator is available in a choice of numerous finishes, click on the orange tab above called 'Colour Options' for more information.
We know buying Cast Iron Radiators can be confusing, so we have prepared a FAQ with the common questions we get asked, click here to view
- Available in Custom Paint, Farrow & Ball Colours, Antiqued Paint, Highlight Paint, Burnished Finish, Hand Polished Finish.
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Made in the UK
- Sold in Sections
- 2 Column
- 2 Heights
- 174mm Depth
- Custom built in all sizes from 3-40 sections
- Pressure tested prior to delivery
- Material: Cast Iron Multi Column
Additional £72 delivery charge for all orders under £1400
- 1 week for Custom Metallic
- 2 week for all other finishes
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
- Supplied complete with plugs, bushes, and air vents.
Valves & Accessories
Air Vents and Bush Ends
Sizing & Heating Outputs
The Tudor 4 - Cast Iron Radiator - Outputs