The Tudor 4 - 660mm High - 4 Column - Cast Iron Radiator is a very traditional Edwardian type radiator, carefully crafted to offer a versatile choice of heights and widths. The simple column design of the Tudor gives a contemporary feel for the more modern setting as well as an authentic feel for the period home.
This stunning Cast Iron Radiator will go with a modern setting due to its contemporary design, as well as equally in a more traditional setting such as a Barn Conversion or a Period Home.
The Tudor 4 is available in 4 heights, 360mm, 475mm, 660mm and 760mm and is hand made in the UK.
**This radiator can be any section size from 3 to 40 sections. We have displayed the most common sizes to purchase - if the size you require isn't shown please contact us and we can provide a price/order**
To assist with how to calculate how many sections you require click on the below links:
To choose the Colour or Special Finish you require, please select the option on the drop down menu, and then type in your choice of finish to the notes box at the checkout.
We know buying Cast Iron Radiators can be confusing, so we have prepared a FAQ with the common questions we get asked, click here to view
- Available in Custom Paint, Farrow & Ball Colours, Antiqued Paint, Highlight Paint, Burnished Finish, Hand Polished Finish.
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Made in the UK
- Sold in Sections
- 2 Column
- 2 Heights
- 174mm Depth
- Custom built in all sizes from 3-40 sections
- Pressure tested prior to delivery
- Material: Cast Iron Multi Column
Additional £72 delivery charge for all orders under £1400
- 1 week for Custom Metallic
- 2 week for all other finishes
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
- Supplied complete with plugs, bushes, and air vents.
Sizing & Heating Outputs
The Tudor 4 - Cast Iron Radiator - Outputs