The Windsor 4 - Cast Iron Radiator - 4 Column
The Windsor 4 - Cast Iron Radiator - 4 Column - A traditional Victorian radiator carefully crafted for authenticity. This radiator was first produced in America in the 1880s .
The simple column design of the Windsor 4 gives a contemporary feel for the more modern setting as well as an authentic feel for the period home.
The Windsor 4 is available in 3 heights, 450mm, 645mm, and 745mm high - and is hand made in the UK.
We sell this in section sizes, so once you decide on your height then choose the amount of sections you require by the quantity selector, when you click on add to cart it will then give you the total price.
To assist with how to calculate how many sections you require click on the below links:
This wonderful Cast Iron Radiator is available in a choice of numerous finishes, click on the orange tab for more information:
To choose the Colour or Special Finish you require, please select the option on the drop down menu, and then type in your choice of finish to the notes box at the checkout.
We know buying Cast Iron Radiators can be confusing, so we have prepared a FAQ with the common questions we get asked, click here to view
- Available in Custom Paint, Farrow & Ball Colours, Antiqued Paint, Highlight Paint, Burnished Finish, Hand Polished Finish.
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Made in the UK
- Sold in Sections
- 2 Column
- 2 Heights
- 90mm Depth
- Custom built in all sizes from 3-40 sections
- Pressure tested prior to delivery
- Material: Cast Iron Multi Column
- 1 week for Custom Metallic
- 2 week for all other finishes
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
- Supplied complete with plugs, bushes, and air vents.
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Sizing & Heating Outputs
The Windsor 3 - Cast Iron Radiator - Outputs