Econofix Rapid Set Flexible Adhesive is a professional and highly flexible wall and floor tile adhesive. Use with underfloor heating and natural stone, fully vitrified, high-density tiles made from materials such as porcelain, ceramics and mosaics.
Simply mix with 5 litres of clean and cool water, stir continuously for 2 minutes using a drill and whisk attachment then use immediately. Once poured onto your prepared subfloor, you can spread with a smooth edge trowel or a spiked roller for a smooth and even finish. It can create a bed of between 2 - 50mm and sets quickly so you get on with laying your floor.
- 25kg bag
- Flexible S1 formula
- For use with underfloor heating
- Rapid set: walk on in just 3 hours
- Coverage: 6.25 - 7.5m2
- 3-12mm bed thickness
- Suitable for: ceramic, porcelain, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, quartz, granite, composite, terracotta, mosaic and quarry tiles
- Not suitable for T & G floorboards, floating floors, steel/metal surfaces, fibreglass and green screed
- Delivery 2/3 Working Days
- BS EN ISO 9001
- Compressive strength N/mm2 (air cured at 20C): 1 day - 10.0, 7 days - 35.0, 28 days - 40.0
- • Flexural strength N/mm2: 7 days - 3.0, 28 days - 10.0